Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MONTH OF LOVE

So its the first week in February and what is it about this month that you LOVE?

I love that I get to go on vacation for a week but I also love that this is the week that LOVE IS MURDER happens.

If you have been following me for the past three years, than you know that I attend the Love Is Murder conference every year.

I get to meet up with old friends, make some new friends and get to congratulate the LOVEY award winners.

This year, my publisher Intrigue Publishing, has two more nominees up for the LOVEY. Last year CA Verstraete won for best horror/zombie novel and this year +Jeff Markowitz  and Annie Alexander are up for best Thriller and Mystery in their categories.

I hope we bring home both!

So even though this is the month of LOVE...I love that I get to go to such a great conference.

What do you love about this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment