Monday, January 7, 2019

SO VERY PROUD

I am proud to say I know some phenomenal women, who are also authors.

I surround myself with authors of all genres and love reading. 

So to be in the company of these ladies is always a pleasure.

Deliah Lawrence just released, Gotta Get It Back. A follow up to Gotta Let It Go. I'm so very proud that I met her years ago and we have shared laughs and stories. While at the same time encouraging each other.

Cerece Rennie Murphy is also a phenomenal woman author. Who writes what she loves; Sci-Fi and her latest novel, The Wolf Queen has made me read something I was never interested in before. Who knew that I liked Sci-Fi as much as I do.

Penny Clover Petersen is also a phenomenal woman who writes cozy mystery novels. Imagine that; I actually like cozy mysteries and her novels are hysterical and also always include some cute little recipes that her and her sisters have either tried or grown up with.

Tracee Garner is also a phenomenal woman author who rights contemporary novels. Set in DC and also because of the strength she shows us every day. 

I like to take this time to just recognize four of the women that have come into my life and shown me to keep pushing through the world of authors and putting out the best work and the best of them that they give their readers with each book

Please check out these women and pick up their latest or all of their novels. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment