Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND NEW YOU

Well here we are; 2017.

Was anyone ready for this year to begin?

I wasn't but you know what; I am not going to stress about it.

This year I am not making any resolutions. I am simply going to enjoy this year and as a matter of fact, I'm going to enjoy EACH DAY.

I learned that I allowed stress to rule 2016 and it didn't do me any good. I also learned that you can't change people's actions, words or treatment of you. However you can change how you deal with those around you.

This year I am going to do one thing and that will be to be TRUE to MYSELF.

What does that mean?

That means I will not allow anyone to stress me. I will take each day as it comes. However that day ends; it will stay with that day. Each day will be approached with new eyes, new hope and new dreams.

Every day begins fresh and so should we.

Each day is a promise of something new. Each day brings a new chance to do something you haven't done before.

My goal for this year is simple: ENJOY the day that I am given and never worry about what happened the day before.

My motto for the year will be:

TOMORROW NEVER COMES SO LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

What is your motto going to be this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment