Friday, July 3, 2015

THE SUMMER IS OFFICIALLY KICKED OFF

Summer began last week and I have been enjoying it so much that I didn't do any writing, no reading and no marketing.

What did I do? 


Princess Jada and Prince Justin
I went to Vegas. Not to see the shows, not to see the Chippendale Dancers, to walk the strip or get married. I went to see my newest grandchildren.

Yes, my grandchildren were born exactly 2 months ago. Matter of fact, they were born two days AFTER my birthday. Happy birthday to me! 

The Royal Court, as I call them are the most precious ever. Princess Jada; older by two minutes and Prince Justin are both doing great and they gave me so much joy. They made me stop, listen and enjoy being a grandmother.

Yes, there is more to me than just books, shoes and writing. I am a grandmother of 9 of the most adorable children ever. 

So when you need a moment to regroup, relax and revitalize yourself. Stop and spend time with your grandchildren, your children or your friends. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself. 

Now its time for me to get back to work and the first thing I am going to do is attend #Thrillerfest2015

See you in New York City on July 9-12 +Paula Lanier 

No comments:

Post a Comment