Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I HAVE GONE AND DONE IT

I made someone's list.
Yes, me and I am so very excited.

I made +Cyrus Webb list of top 50 novels to read in 2014!

Boom Boom shake the room people!

Ok, if you haven't noticed; this means the world to me! Christmas has come early for me and I am so ecstatic I could burst.

To make this list is an honor that is not taken lightly. My novel hits a very hard subject. It deals with self-esteem issues and domestic violence. The story follows Cheryl and Kevin and their idyllic family life; to the outside world that is.

Inside their home, there is violence, alcoholism and self-esteem issues; not only with the parents but also with the children.

Only when a stranger overs a way out does Cheryl believe she deserves more; but is she willing to make the ultimate sacrifice before it is to late.

The novel hit the shelves on August 1, 2014 and has taken the Washington DC area by storm. I have gone on tour with some great authors and I have been asked to speak to multiple book clubs and civic groups.

If you want to take a look at this great honor, please click here: Cyrus Webbs Presents Top 50 of 2014

Then head to my Facebook page: Author B Swangin Webster Fan Page and LIKE the page and join me in my journey.

I also have a radio show and this will be a topic tomorrow. We B Swangin Show and join me on TWITTER at +We B Swangin' Show

 

No comments:

Post a Comment