Wednesday, June 18, 2014

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Today I am so excited to announce that I will have my own talk show!

I will broadcast live on WLVS Radio you can watch. Every Wednesday I will discuss everything relating to books, shoes and writing! I will kick it off today with an in-studio party! I am so excited I can barely type this.

Tune in today at 4 p.m. to watch me and some of my friends celebrate with some cake and an 'adult' beverage or two.

There are going to be plenty of pictures taken, I will be tweeting LIVE  and I hope to see you on Facebook following me and my friends as we bring you the We B. Swangin Show every Wednesday for an hour.

I will host some great debut authors, debut some great music and also give you some insider tips on writing and on being an author.

So, come and join us as we will keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment