Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thriller Fest is coming...among other things

I am so excited that the conference season for authors is upon us.

Yes, that means that #thriller13 is just around the corner and that also means that the #C3Conference will be right behind it.

Thrillerfest was my introduction to conferences and I have been hooked ever since. They put on a class act show and the banquet dinner is where big publishers and small publishers sit down, share a meal and talk about the great accomplishments of great authors.

Last year I shared a table with Steven James, author of Queen, Pawn and Knight. I also got to talk with +Eriq LaSalle and even got a picture with him. You should check out my website, and I also brought home lots of books.

In September, I will then be a presenter at the Creatures, Crimes and Creativity conference in Baltimore and I am so excited! The conference is the first of its kind and we are all excited to be a part of it. +Jeffery Deaver, +John Gilstrap and many others have already signed up for it and we hope that you do to. If you want more information, please click, http://creaturescrimesandcreativity.com and all of your questions will be answered.

I hope to see you at one of these conferences. You will be able to spot me, I'll be the one in the stilettos!

No comments:

Post a Comment