Monday, February 25, 2013

What a weekend I had

This weekend I was at +Bay to Ocean Writers Conference for a writers conference.

As I mentioned before, well I mention it all the time; I'm always at conferences. Especially one that is right in my backyard. Ok, well technically it is not in my backyard but you know what I mean, right?

I went, knowing full well, I would see some of my new/old friends and learn a lot. What I didn't know was that I would get so much more out of it than just sitting and taking notes. I learned that I actually have a following.

I was shocked when a woman, who I didn't even know came up to me and told me that she watches my facebook moments. I call them soapbox moments.

Who knew? Well, now that I know, you can be certain that those moments will appear here! Yep, right here. And if you ever miss one, just log into facebook and find me. I'm easy to find. I'm one of the only Swangin's there that is an author. Ok, well I'm the ONLY Swangin on there that is an author, so it shouldn't be hard.

What are you waiting for? Join my blog and let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment