Thursday, January 13, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 I can still say that, right?

I had the BEST Christmas ever!

I spent it in Georgia with my daughter and her three children and my son, from Las Vegas, was also there with his wife and children. Even the dogs wanted to be in the picture. Well, the little one; Nero; was over the entire thing but Harley was there for every single picture! 

I got to actually spend Christmas with five of my 11 grandchildren and couldn't imagine the joy of seeing their faces when they woke up on Christmas morning and saw all of the gifts under the tree. 


Yes, they still believe!

I hope you enjoyed your holiday as much as I enjoyed mine. Here is just a few of the photos that I took. 

Yes, I did enjoy and get some amazing cigars as gifts!

My children and my guy understood their assignment and I love them all so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment