Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I AM SO IN LOVE

 Do you remember when you felt those butterflies in the pit of your stomach when you first saw him/her?

Do you remember when you couldn't wait to be in his/her presence again?

Do you remember when you couldn't stop thinking about him/her?

I have the feeling now and I can't stop smiling about it.

He arrived on November 30th and has been in my life since then.

To soon for love, you say? No way. It was love at first sight. Hey if they can make an entire show about it, then I can find it too, right.

He came in and made himself at home and has never left. 

He makes me so comfortable and he actually allows me to rest. He comforts me when I need it most and for that I am the MOST grateful.

He lets me sit on him for hours, sometimes having to move a little to get more comfortable; but he never complains.

He can be a little hard to move but I manage to get him right where I need him.

I have bought new PJ's for him and spruced up my bedroom for him.

He is the BEST thing in my life right now; well right behind my kids, grandchildren, parents and cigars...but he is right up there.

I don't really like calling his name out because people look at me funny when I refer to him. 

Most time I just call him Cee but his real name is Sleep Number QC4

Wait...did you think I was talking or referring to something else. 

Since QC4 has come into my life, my insomnia has gotten slightly better. According to my sleep therapist, I have gotten more REST since having the bed. Not sleep but rest. There is a difference.

And for that I will be forever grateful to QC4. He has made my life better and now I must go back online to buy him some more sheets and PJ's. He appreciates that I make this effort to make him feel at home.

Is there something that you received for Christmas that has you instantly in love. Leave me a comment on FB or Instagram and let me know. Feel free to post a picture with it as well, because well, who doesn't like a good photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment