Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ARE YOU READY?

This weekend I had the pleasure of going to the #MDC3Con in Columbia Maryland.

Well let me tell you...I had the time of my life! I always do but this time it was different. This time I went into it with an open mind and this time I knew that I was getting ready to begin a new chapter in my life.

That chapter involves doing what I love to do, full-time! That means I'm going to jump right into my author world and swim with the fishes.

I know that I am ready because I wasn't ready before. How do I know?

Because I found ways to sabotage my efforts. I found ways to not write every day. I found ways to help everyone else with their marketing, with their novels, with their manuscripts and with their social media presence.

I wasn't ready! But I thought I was. Imagine that. Imagine me, not being ready. Turns out; I should have been asking the questions that I normally ask my friends and new authors.

Are you ready to be an author? Are you ready to put in the work? Are you ready to do all that it takes to be a full time author?

I would have answered yes but I would have been wrong. I tried convincing myself that I was ready when I had no clue what the next step would be.

This weekend, I found my next step and I am taking it.

So get ready world; I"m ready to walk in my purpose and in some really great shoes!

I'm ready to be a full time author! 

No comments:

Post a Comment