Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Family...priceless

The unabridged definition of family is described as loud, funny, will put you in your place but won't let anyone else do that, laugh until you snort and cry until you dry heave.

OK, who's definition is that? Well, it's mine and this weekend was all about family.

My family, my extended family and a few new family members paid visits during this Easter weekend.

I have been sick for almost a week and I believe that being around family helps a body heal. Well, it helps my body heal.

I smiled, laughed and stood back in looked at my children and smiled. I stood back and looked at my extended family and smiled and then I thought about my life and my life is good. Yes, my life is damn good....

Without family we all would not share the joys of family visiting from Florida or grandchildren running up to you for those jelly beans, or your children coming up to you and asking if they can spend the weekend with you; just because.

Yes, this weekend is all about family and spending time with the people we love.

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment