Sunday, January 1, 2023

IT'S NOT JUST A NEW YEAR; ITS A NEW BEGINNING

Every year we begin by saying: This year I am going to....

Instead of saying that, why not just new.

Every day is a day for something new. Every day we get 24 new hours to do something different. Every day we get a new beginning.

This year; instead of saying what you are going to do, just do it.

Don't set goals that you know you might not reach. Like, this year I am going to lose 40 lbs. Instead, say, this year I will eat a little more healthy.

Instead of saying, this year I plan on opening a business. Try saying, this year I am going to work on my goal of owning my own business.

Stop putting those obstacles in your way. 

So this year, it's a new beginning; what do you want to begin with?


No comments:

Post a Comment