Monday, June 30, 2014

WLVSRADIO; RADIO YOU CAN WATCH

Have you seen me on +Twitter people? If you haven't, where have you been.

I have my own show! yes, that is right, I am now a +RadioShow personality. I am on +ListenVisionRecords every  Wednesday at 4pm and I am loving it.

My show is all about Books, Shoes and Writing and to be clear, I have a Shoe Cam people! A shoe cam! Oh baby!We B Swangin <--That link will take you to my first show.

The first week, we had a party! Yep, complete with disco ball, Moscato, cake and broken glass! (Hey, what's a party without at least one glass getting broken)

+Austin Camacho and +Dee Lawrence showed love for me and came to the studio and sat down and hung out for a quick hour.

Why quick? Because by the time the cake was cut, the bottle was empty and the laughter died down, it was time to sign off.

So if you get a chance, I'd love for you to take a look at our first show and share it around the internet. I want everyone to know that the We B Swangin Show is a lot of fun and you need to be a guest. We B Swangin Show-2 <--this link will take you to the second show!

Well, I'm booked up through September, but hey, I have slots open for the fall and winter. What more could you ask for.

Did I mention that I will have some kind of "adult beverage" every Wednesday; so come on down and party with me and let's have some fun while we talk about books, shoes and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment