Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Is Murder

Love is Murder is over and what a great time I had!

I learned so much from David Morrell and Hank Phillippi Ryan; who I might add loved my shoes. Hank, not David. Oh, you thought Hank was a guy. No, she a very beautiful woman with the prettiest salt and pepper shoulder length hair. She is an investigative reporter for Channel 7 in Boston and she is also a lover of shoes. Oh, but I am totally off topic.

Love is Murder is run by some very dedicated volunteers. Yes I said volunteers. These women and men dedicate themselves for the rest of us. The meals,the cocktail hour and the mass book signing and even the one act play is all done by the little worker bees scurrying behind the scenes to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Hanley is the cutest woman ever! She made sure that everyone was having a nice time and she also came to the rescue when the computers went down and no one could register into their room so no one had a place to 'freshen' up before the panel discussions began. She offered her room up to a few of us and we were able to face 'our' public with a renewed spirit.

The staff was excellent and the service was impeccable! The food was incredible and the volunteers of LIM did a fantastic job. Who knew that scrambled eggs with roasted tomato and asparagus made a good breakfast?

I met some great people and made great friends I can't wait until next year. Yes, it's definite. I will be there every year from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment