Friday, May 20, 2011

It's over...

Yes, Taste N Books is over but the buzz continues. If you had the pleasure of joining us on Sunday, there was fun to be had by all.

I think for a first time venture, everything went as smoothly as expected.

Working hard paid off by the many compliments that were bestowed and all of the authors that attended said they would like to participate again.

We even had a publisher in the house and I believe she may have gotten a few new authors in her business cubicle.

It's amazing what food can do and speaking of food. Chef Frank Dalton, Executive Chef for the Palms Hotel, made some incredible strawberries. OK, he didn't make the strawberries; but he put his soul into those delectable treats. AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Next year promises to be even bigger as a couple of seasoned veterans have graciously offered their help and I am accepting.

So, if you are in the Waldorf Area next year, or maybe even at the end of this year...consider Taste N Books II...I promise; you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. This event was everything you promised and more! I can't WAIT for the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed participating in this event. You and Karen were excellent hosts and I look forward to the next event! And yes, the strawberries were delicious!

    ReplyDelete