Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It Is What It Is...

Ever wonder what that means? Well according to Karen Minors, it means making the best of a situation.
She really shows us the true meaning of making the best of a situation in her debut novel; It Is What It Is.
If you remember when I first started this blog, I said I would read a GOOD book in the parking lot of Borders. This is one of those books.
Minors has spun a story so intense that you have no choice but to get angry at a character, cry with a character or laugh with her characters.
Minors has done an excellent job of pulling readers in with her storytelling abilities. She is DEFINITELY a rising author. Be sure to check her out on Facebook, Twitter and her website: http://www.karenminors.com/ and remember, take a chance on a new author; you will be pleasantly surprised.
While you are surfing the 'net make sure to stop by my website and listen to what I've been listening to while I finish up my novels.
http://bswanginwebster.webs.com/
Also find me on Facebook and Twitter under BSwanginWebster

No comments:

Post a Comment